From the most abstract research efforts to the specific assistance to communities with a aim of improving their living conditions, the books published by the University of Santo Tomas of Colombia, for more than 40 years, have converted Ediciones USTA into one of the most outstanding academic dissemination references in the country. The strict evaluation and meticulous editorial care guarantee that our publications can become essential materials for the research, training, and social processes, national and international, particularly in the areas of Social Science, Humanities, Philosophy, and Theology.
Books from this publisher:
- Human Dignity: Concept and Foundations from a latinamerican theological reading
- The Footprints of Development: Intersections between war, social reconfiguration and pacificaton in Colombia
- EPISTEME OF VICTIMHOOD: REPOSITION THE SURVIVOR AND REPAIR THE VICTIM
- DEVELOPMENT AND RIGHT TO DEVELOPMENT: FROM BIOCENTRISM AND COMPLEX THINKING
- EXTRAJUDICIAL EXECUTIONS IN COLOMBIA 2002–2010: BLIND OBEDIENCE IN FICTIONAL BATTLEFIELDS
- TERRORISM AS AN UNDERGROUND INTERNATIONAL REGIME: BEYOND A CONVENTIONAL LOGIC