Editorial CESA, created in 2010, is an academic publishing project that emerged as a privileged space for the publication of works -printed and digital- in the area of Business Administration business and related sciences, including outstanding texts in the field of business thinking and management, finance, marketing, economics, leadership, corporate governance, and Colombian business history. Its publications include research, text, case, academic and institutional books, which allow the dissemination of knowledge, guaranteeing objectivity, transparency, and selectivity in its processes. In all the calls made by Colciencias for the registration of publishers, it has been registered as an Editorial with the capacity to manage, produce, and disseminate new scientific knowledge.
- Name: Felipe Reyes
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +57 (1) 339–5300, Ext. 2144
Books from this publisher:
- The construction of the public figure. Theatrical strategies to communicate effectively
- Mobility in the Caribbean: the Cartagena railway and the Canal del Dique, 19th and 20th centuries
- Value-based financial management. Towards a systematic process for financial decision making
- TRANSPORTATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT IN COLOMBIA: THE TRAMS OF BOGOTA AND MEDELLIN
- TARZAN’S SPELLING
- STRATEGIC FORECAST MANAGEMENT. A PLANNING TOOL IN COMPANIES
- ADOPTION OF ELECTRONIC STORES IN AN EMERGING ECONOMY. AN APPLICATION OF TAM.
- CERO STRATEGY. COLPATRIA INNOVATED TO CHANGE FINANCIAL CUSTOMS
- GUIDELINES FOR CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN DISCLOSURE AND TRANSPARENCY
- ISSUERS OF SECURITIES AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE. AN ANALYSIS TO THE COUNTRY CODE SURVEYS
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT DECISIONS. AN APPLICATION TO GAME THEORY.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IN BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS
- CURRENCY AND NATION. FROM FEDERALISM TO ECONOMIC CENTRALISM IN COLOMBIA (1850-1922)