The Academic Project 2018-2022 establishes the university community editorial production as a priority for institutional strengthening. One of the assignations of the General Directorate of University Extension is to organize, coordinate and manage the editorial production of the Autonomous University of Chiapas in accordance with Article 105, Section III of the General Statute of the Autonomous University of Chiapas. The Editorial Directorate disseminates through editorial funds and collections the most relevant aspects of knowledge and culture generated by the academic and research structures of the university and by the university community, while promoting, strengthening and consolidating the presence of the Autonomous University of Chiapas in the society. Considering this as an ideal way for members of the academic and research community to have the means that will allow them to disseminate their work, communicate their knowledge, pass on the technology created and contribute to the development of the cultural life of the university, the participation of teachers and researchers interested in publishing their digitally produced research is being promoted this time. Editorial Services: • Judgments, carried out by blind peers. • Correction of works where the spelling, grammar, syntax, orthotygraphy, style, layout and format of the text of a book are corrected. Editorial Promotion: • Promote the editorial work of the Autonomous University of Chiapas. • Establish criteria for planning and managing the processes of selection, production, promotion, distribution and sale of editorial production. • Publish and disseminate relevant materials in the academic field and of interest to the university community and the society in general. • Assist in the development of academic and cultural actions in higher education for the benefit of students and society in general.
- Name: Luis Adrián Maza Trujillo
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +52 (961) 116-8917
- Web: https://www.editorial.unach.mx/
Books from this publisher:
- Philosophy of native people
- Citizenships and digital cultures in global environments
- Contribution of the native ingredients of Mesoamerica on the regulation of parameters of the Metabolic Syndrome
- Iconographic syncretism in the religious Architecture of Chiapas
- Mayan mythology and continuity, the creation of man and his environment
- TRADITIONAL FAMILY FARMING. RURAL EXPERIENCES IN MEXICO AND ARGENTINA.
- INFORMATION LITERACY. SOCIETY, EDUCATION AND ORGANIZATIONS
- EMPIRICAL METHODS TO ESTIMATE THE INFILTRATION RATE IN AGRICULTURAL SOILS AND SMALL HYDROLOGICAL WATERSHEDS
- AN APPROACH TO THE NEW GRAMMAR AND MORPHOSYNTAX OF SPANISH
- MIGRATIONS, FAMILY ORGANIZATION AND SOCIODEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE IN THE CHIAPAS SIERRA MADRE. CASE STUDY IN TWO COMMUNITIES.
- ACADEMICS AND INDIGENOUS. OBJECT OF STUDY AND DISCOURSES OF THE SOCIAL SCIENCES IN CHIAPAS.
- REPRODUCTIVE BIOTECHNOLOGY IN RUMINANTS
- MANUAL FOR SELF–CONSTRUCTION OF HOUSING AND HEALTH SERVICES IN RURAL AREAS. STUDY CASE: OCUILAPA DE JUÁREZ, MUNICIPALITY OF OCOZOCOAUTLA DE ESPINOSA, CHIAPAS.
- OIL PALM FARMING IN SOUTHEAST MEXICO: TECHNICAL AGENDA
- MEDICINAL PLANTS. SALTO DE AGUA, CHIAPAS. MEXICO
- TECHNOLOGIES, READING AND NEW LITERACIES
- GUATEMALA-CHIAPAS: ECONOMY AND BORDER
- LOCAL SETTLEMENTS AROUND THE EL TRIUNFO RESERVE. MULTIDISCIPLINARY STUDIES IN THE 1980S.