Editorial UN is a unit attached to the Research Vice-rectory of the National University of Colombia with more than 20 years of experience in the university publishing sector. We are an entity recognized as a strategic and missionary unit within the University that recognizes, promotes, coordinates, articulates and strengthens academic and research editorial processes at the national level, directing its actions towards the visibility of academic production internally and externally. Currently, Editorial UN is one of the top five publishers recognized by Colciencias, we have the highest editorial production in the university sector of the country and we are one of the most relevant publishing house for authors and readers of the publishing sector in Colombia. Our Editorial is committed to the university community, improving its services and meeting the objectives of excellence and quality of the UN Publishing Seal in the framework of an international publishing culture, always with a perspective of academic, social and cultural use based on compliance with the mission and institutional vision. We put at your disposal our editorial catalog, as well as the advice and accompaniments for the edition or co-edition of the intellectual production of teachers and researchers internally and externally.
- Name: Juan Francisco Poveda
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +57 (310) 344 7230
Books from this publisher:
- Colombia versus the Pacific Scenarios. Which Pacific are we talking about?
- Among bears and dragons: transdisciplinary views on the realities of Asia
- Transitional justice in dispute. The Role of Law in Peacebuilding in Colombia
- Design, product development and sustainability. Guide on trends and methods with an environmental approach
- Neuroanatomy 2. Functional and clinical
- THE SMELL OF BITTER ALMONDS