How many possible worlds fit in a university press? Although this label implies a kind of limit in a biased reading, in Edulp we see it as a beginning. A passage that allows us to search for answers in the field of science, to retrace the peripherals of art, to understand the unpredictable movements of nature or to establish a link with computer advances. Researchers and academics echo voices of novel authors and fiction writers; knowledge and creativity converge. Analysis, innovation, history, commitment, denunciation, teaching, culture, poetry, folklore, theater, music, travel diaries, literature, illustrations. The possible worlds become, then, immeasurable. Taking advantage of them, we bridge the community so that it gets lost as much as it recognizes itself in our books.
Books from this publisher:
- Sewing and culture. Sociological approaches to clothing
- Feminism and Peronism. Historical and current reflections of a denied articulation
- WHEN BLOOD DOES NOT DRY FAST. VIOLENT DEATHS AS PUBLIC EVENTS
- MODE KILLS FASHION. ART, BODY AND (MICRO)POLITICS IN THE 80S
- TO PERON SQUARE. MOBILIZATIONS OF PERONISM 1974 – 2011
- ATLAS OF HUMAN OSTEOLOGY BY THREE-DIMENSIONAL COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY