El Colegio Mexiquense is a high-level academic institution where studies are conducted in the social sciences and humanities; it was founded in 1986 and is part of the Network of Colleges and Research Centers in Social Sciences of México, which is integrated by Mexican prestigious academic institutions. El Colegio has a staff of specialists who dedicate their work to the study of history, demography, regional studies, civil society, the economy, among other topics. His daily work is to conduct and promote research; form academic staff to research and teaching in higher education in these areas, and disseminate the knowledge gained both in academia and among the general public through publications and media. Our institution is also an academic discussion forum; systematically conducts interdisciplinary activities of national and international character, which fosters links with other institutions, both academic and social, business and government.
Books from this publisher:
- FORCED INTERNAL DISPLACEMENT. REGIONS AND VIOLENCE IN MÉXICO, 2006–2013
- GEOGRAPHY APPLIED IN IBERO-AMERICA. PROGRESS, CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS
- MULIER OECONOMICA. ECONOMICS OF WOMEN IN THE ABSENCE OF LABOUR MARKET THEORY
- SOCIO-SPATIAL SEGREGATION OF THE ELDERLY POPULATION. THE UNKNOWN DIMENSION OF AGING
- ADVANCES IN COMMERCIAL GEOGRAPHY. PROSPECTS, METHODS, AND APPLICATIONS