The Mar del Plata National University Press (Editorial de la Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, EUDEM) was created in 2005, promoted by the Ministry of Science and Technological Innovation. Since then it has carried out a new university book concept, which covers a wide range of topics in the social sciences, humanities, popular science, literature, technological tools, textbooks, linguistics, art, reprints of Argentine writers, translation and academic research. It is a member of the National University Publishers Network (Red de Editoriales Universitarias Nacionales, REUN) under the Inter-university National Council (Consejo Interuniversitario Nacional). It is an active participant in International Fairs in Buenos Aires, Frankfurt, Lima, Guadalajara, and Sao Paulo, as well as regional and national fairs. Online catalogue: www.mdp.edu.ar/index.php/en/comunicacion/eudem/novedades
- Name: Andrea Di Pace
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +54 (0223) 492-1758
Books from this publisher:
- Marine areas beyond national jurisdiction. Sustainable use and conservation of living resources. Challenges and difficulties
- Evaluation of the environmental impact in Mercosur
- Overflows. Policies of language and creation
- Author masks. Analysis of autopoetics
- Serious violations of human rights Claims in Argentina against foreign states
- Running: body and mind. Psychological factors linked to running
- Triptych. Alfonsina Storni
- SOCIAL WORK AND DECOLONIALISM. INSURGENT EPISTEMOLOGIES FOR SOCIAL INTERVENTION
- DATA NETWORKS AND PROTOCOLS
- DYNAMIC PHYSICS. TUTORIALS FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING SCIENCE.
- CURE DIRECTION IN LACAN’S WORK (1950–1960).
- CURE DIRECTION ON FREUD TEXTS.
- WHO RUNS THE SHOW? EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONS. TOOLS FOR REGULATING THE MIND, EMOTION AND ACTION.
- DECOLONIAL PERSPECTIVE. CONCEPTS, DEBATES AND ISSUES
- FAMILY AND MENTAL ILLNESS. AN ANALYSIS FROM THE FIELD OF JUSTICE
- VITAL PEDAGOGY (IES). CARTOGRAPHIES OF ETHICO-POLITICAL THOUGHT AND GESTURES IN A DECOLONIAL PERSPECTIVE
- PRISON AND HUMAN RIGHTS. LOCAL APPROACHES AND HARM REDUCTION STRATEGIES
- ALFONSINA STORNI: POETIC ANTHOLOGY
- LATIN AMERICA BETWEEN LANGUAGES AND TONGUES.
- LITERATURE AND POLITICS.
- NEWTON IN ALICIA’S DREAMS. THE TEACHING OF PHYSICS THROUGH THEATER.
- INTRODUCTION TO MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS IN SEVERAL VARIABLES
- ICHTHYOLOGY. FUNDAMENTAL ASPECTS. LIFE OF SOUTH AMERICAN FISH.
- TOURS THROUGH ARGENTINE PHILOSOPHY