Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales
It publishes the production of the academic community of the Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (Latin American Faculty of Social Sciences), as well as scientific works produced by authors from other universities interested in topics regarding Latin America. Editorial FLACSO Ecuador groups its peer-reviewed titles in three series: Atrio, Foro, and Cuadernos de trabajo. In 2017, a new series was inaugurated under the name Savia. It is dedicated to scientific dissemination. Several books appear as a joint publication between FLACSO and other university presses. The books are published in print and digital formats.
Books by this publisher:
- COMMUNITY, STATE AND SUBJECTIFICATION. THE PARTICIPATION OF INDIGENOUS WOMEN IN ECUADOR
- ANDEAN INDIGENOUS PROGRAM 1951–1973. WOMEN IN THE STATE ASSEMBLAGES OF DEVELOPMENT
- SMALL BUILDS BIG. HOW ECUADOR AND URUGUAY CONTRIBUTED TO THE CONSTRUCTION OF UNASUR
- ABORTION IN ECUADOR: FEELINGS AND ASSEMBLAGES
- POPULISM ON STAGE. WHY DOES IT EMERGE IN SOME COUNTRIES BUT NOT IN OTHERS?