Universidade Federal de Grande Dourados
The Publisher of Federal University of Grande Dourados (EdUFGD) was founded in October 30th, 2006. It is connected to UFGD Rectorate and has an important sociocultural role in the community, helping with the dissemination of UFGD and other institutions' academic production. For over a decade, EdUFGD has published more than 180 titles, including digital books and booklets to be used during classes. The main purpose of EdUFGD is to promote knowledge by publishing the results of academic researches and disseminating them through a specific policy of distribution, which includes donation of printed books to educational institutions and exchanges; donation of books to undergraduate students who receive grants, to postgraduate students, and to UFGD professors, staff and visiting scholars; and publishing books in partnership with other publishers, besides making all the published titles available for download free of charge. EdUFGD has been participating in events related to the publishing market in Brazil, and constantly provides its staff with opportunities to improve their professional skills. EdUFGD is affiliated to the Brazilian Association of University Presses (ABEU) and to the Brazilian Association of Scientific Editors (ABEC). The EdUFGD catalog of titles is available on: portal.ufgd.edu.br/setor/editora/catalogo.
Books by this publisher:
- DISCUSSING BRAZILIAN SECONDARY EDUCATION: STORIES AND CONTEMPORARY DISCOURSES
- HEALING THE BODY, SAVING THE SOUL: REPRESENTATIONS OF YOGA IN BRAZIL
- TRANSFER THE SPACE II: ESSAYS ON NOMADIC LITERATURES IN METAMORPHOSES OF SPACES, TIME AND WANDERING SUBJECTS
- KAIOWA IN MATO GROSSO DO SUL: ORGANIZATIONAL MODULES AND HUMANIZATION OF THE LIVING SPACE
- LÍDIA BAIS: ART, LIFE AND METAMORPHOSIS