UNIPE: Editorial Universitaria, the university press of Universidad Pedagógica (Argentina), is aimed at building a substantial catalog for the comprehensive training and education of teachers, professors, researchers, and readers interested in historical and current issues related to the educational field, in particular, and in sciences and humanities, in general.
- Name: María Teresa D’Meza, Ángela Gancedo Igarza
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Phone: +54 (11) 6058–9031
Books from this publisher:
- Educational Discrimination in Argentina
- Social Representations, Prejudice and Relations with Others. Building Social and Moral Knowledge
- CORTÁZAR, 1963. ABOUT "RAYUELA"
- DENEVI, 1955. ABOUT ROSAURA AT TEN O’CLOCK
- SOUTH OF ALMOST EVERYTHING. HUMBERTO COSTANTINI AND HIS WORK
- THE DEATH OF PIBE OSCAR (FAMOUS CROOK)
- DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF DIGITAL INTERACTIVE OBJECTS. EXPERIMENTS WITH ARDUINO PLATFORM
- ABOUT THE CLASSROOM. A CONTRIBUTION TO THE TEACHING OF LITERATURE
- LANGUAGES AND DISCOURSES IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF SOUTH AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP
- HUMANITIES. NOTES FOR AN INSTITUTIONAL HISTORY