The aim of Universidad de La Sabana's Press is to publicize, through different types of publications—books, scientific journals, guides and others—the intellectual work of teachers as a result of their research, teaching, outreach, and cultural outreach, as well as any other kind of texts or documents that are interesting to the members of the university and to the society in general.
Books from this publisher:
- Judges and rules. The authority of the judicial precedent
- The role of Colombian cinema in the Latin American scene
- MONKEY SOUP. FOOD STORIES OF POLITICAL EXHIBITED FROM THE REVOLUTIONARY ARMED FORCES OF COLOMBIA (FARC–EP)
- WRITE IN UNCERTAINTY. PRESS AND REVOLUTION IN THE NEW GRANADA
- BROWN CATS. HISTORICAL VISION OF THE LATIN AMERICAN LEGAL–POLITICAL CONTEXT (XX–XXI CENTURIES)
- TRUMP AND THE DIÓGENES BARREL. AMERICA IN CRISIS AND THE CRISIS OF MODERNITY