ESAN Ediciones is the seal and editorial area of ESAN University (Lima, Peru). It makes available to the public the intellectual production of its academic cluster and other world-renowned scholars. ESAN Ediciones publishes conceptual and methodological contributions, proposals for analysis, or discussion as well as research results, in the pursuit of collaborating with the development of the country and its social welfare. Its particular academic interests are composed of Business and Economics. With the aim to always reach the excellence, it applies the highest international standards in all the editorial processes.
Books from this publisher:
- Costs and profitability in the supply chain
- Microeconomics: A basic guide with solved exercises
- MARKET COMPETENCE IN THE LATIN AMERICAN JOB MARKET: WHAT SKILLS WILL BUSINESSES IN CHILE, COLOMBIA, ECUADOR AND PERU DEMAND IN THE FUTURE?
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN PERU: ANALYSIS OF MATURITY 2015–2016
- STUDY OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN THE PERUVIAN MINING AND ENERGY SECTOR 2014–2015
- THE HABIT OF MONEY: BREAK MYTHS AND LEARN TO INVEST
- WITH THE SCENT OF FLOWERS: THE “EQUATION FOR SUCCESS” IN THE FUTURE BUSINESS
- BIODIVERSITY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN DISPUTE: SETTING, PROPOSALS AND PUBLIC POLICIES
- AND IF WE MAKE MONEY?: LEARNING TO SAVE WITHOUT STOPPING SPENDING
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT: THE HUMAN FACTOR
- LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR