The Universidad Juárez Autónoma de Tabasco Press has historical roots since the foundation of its alma mater. It is divided into three categories: periodicals, non-periodical scientific publications, and non-periodical cultural publications. We publish specialized materials and those for the dissemination of knowledge. We produce around 50 new titles per year, in physical and digital versions. We have an editorial record that has allowed us to establish more than 30 editorial collections and co-publishing agreements with other institutions and independent publishers.
Books from this publisher:
- FOR A READING UNIVERSITY
- OIL AS A KEY SECTOR IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF VENEZUELA
- CHOCOLATE. HISTORY, ART AND CULTURE
- SADNESS IS A BEAUTIFUL ANIMAL
- THE UNIVERSITY BOOK IN MEXICO. USES, PRACTICES AND CONSUMPTION. A CASE OF STUDY
- VIOLENCE AND AGGRESSION IN THE CONTEXT OF: WOMEN, COUPLES, YOUTH AND CHILDREN