The Santiago de Cali University Press is an expression of research and teaching activities; it is also an affirmation of the commitment to the preservation and dissemination of culture. Thus, the university guarantees the quality and visibility of its publications through its relevance, its importance, and its validity.
- Name: Edward Javier Ordoñez
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +57 (31) 5615–5535
Books from this publisher:
- Characterization and management strategies for solid waste generated at Universidad Santiago de Cali
- Kritica 1.0: contents, framing and discourse in the media
- Institutional studies, business, and economics.
- FUNDAMENTALS IN THE BASIC PROCESSES OF NURSING CARE. VOL. 2
- NEW VIEWS AND APPROACHES FOR DIVERSE INVESTIGATIONS. VOLUME II.
- NEW VIEWS AND APPROACHES FOR DIVERSE INVESTIGATIONS. VOLUME I
- MANUAL OF UNIVERSITY JOURNALISM ON THE ROAD TO PEACE AND RECONCILIATION
- CLUES TO NARRATE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
- MANUAL MOTOR FUNCTION IN CEREBRAL PARALYSIS
- FUNDAMENTALS IN THE BASIC PROCESSES OF NURSING CARE. VOL. 1
- EDUCATE US+ RREAD US = PERMANENCE AT THE UNIVERSITY
- THE PRINCIPLE OF IMMEDIATE IN THE ACTION FOR GUARDIANSHIP: ARGUMENTS OF INTERPRETATION
- CONSTITUTIONAL JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTIONAL REVIEW
- ALGORITHMS AND PROGRAMMING IN PSEUDO-CODES
- THE HOURS GROWING UP WITH YOU: DISCOURSES OF A GROUP OF TEENAGERS ABOUT THE NATURALIZATION OF VIOLENCE IN THE DAILY LIFE OF AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
- READING, WRITING AND PEDAGOGY
- OCCUPATIONAL RISKS CONTROL IN TRAINING PRACTICES IN HEALTH