The Santiago de Cali University Press is an expression of research and teaching activities; it is also an affirmation of the commitment to the preservation and dissemination of culture. Thus, the university guarantees the quality and visibility of its publications through its relevance, its importance, and its validity.
- Name: Edward Javier Ordoñez
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +57 (31) 5615–5535
Books from this publisher:
- Characterization and management strategies for solid waste generated at Universidad Santiago de Cali
- Institutional studies, business, and economics.
- Kritica 1.0: contents, framing and discourse in the media
- NEW VIEWS AND APPROACHES FOR DIVERSE INVESTIGATIONS. VOLUME I
- NEW VIEWS AND APPROACHES FOR DIVERSE INVESTIGATIONS. VOLUME II.
- FUNDAMENTALS IN THE BASIC PROCESSES OF NURSING CARE. VOL. 1
- FUNDAMENTALS IN THE BASIC PROCESSES OF NURSING CARE. VOL. 2
- MANUAL MOTOR FUNCTION IN CEREBRAL PARALYSIS
- CLUES TO NARRATE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
- MANUAL OF UNIVERSITY JOURNALISM ON THE ROAD TO PEACE AND RECONCILIATION
- EDUCATE US+ RREAD US = PERMANENCE AT THE UNIVERSITY
- OCCUPATIONAL RISKS CONTROL IN TRAINING PRACTICES IN HEALTH
- READING, WRITING AND PEDAGOGY
- THE HOURS GROWING UP WITH YOU: DISCOURSES OF A GROUP OF TEENAGERS ABOUT THE NATURALIZATION OF VIOLENCE IN THE DAILY LIFE OF AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
- ALGORITHMS AND PROGRAMMING IN PSEUDO-CODES
- CONSTITUTIONAL JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTIONAL REVIEW
- THE PRINCIPLE OF IMMEDIATE IN THE ACTION FOR GUARDIANSHIP: ARGUMENTS OF INTERPRETATION